What to expect
- The meeting typically takes place at a client’s home or a project site
- Designer will take measurements and photos of the existing space
- Together with the designer you will review design ideas, thoughts, and preferences
- After the meeting a design concept will be created, that will include product placement, suggestions on furniture, accessories, lighting, rugs, artwork, along with a color palette, and a shopping list (including suggested sizes)
- Investment: determined after the Initial Design Consultation
***Homeowner is responsible for implementing and procuring furniture and accessories
Syntha Harris has been a huge help to me in updating the furnishings in my Condo in Washington DC. As a first time homeowner, I am updating my home to reflect a more cohesive and modern look that is still practical, comfortable, and attractive. Her floor-plan layouts, concept furniture suggestions, shopping lists with store suggestions, and her impeccable taste and use of space have made my redesign experience so much easier. Syntha also has a refreshing and relaxed approach to home design that allows me take on certain home improvement projects myself and take on room redesigns at my own pace. She has a done an amazing job for me.