What to expect
- After the Initial Consultation a proposal is sent to the homeowner that covers the scope of the project, including design work expectations
- Comprehensive site assessment that includes taking measurements, discussing design concepts and budget overview
- Development of a budget and timeline
- Development of design concept; including space planning, mood-boards, 2d and 3d floor plans
- Furnishings and materials are specified and procured through Syntha Harris Interiors
- Project management and installation handled by Syntha Harris Interiors
- Investment: Our fee is calculated based on the scope of the project which is determined after the Initial Design Consultation
*** Each project is unique with a tailored approach, specific to client and project needs.
I have worked with Syntha Harris since 2006. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has helped me create a primary residence and a vacation home that I truly love to live in and am very proud to use for entertaining family, friends, and colleagues. Hiring Syntha has been a very wise investment of time and money for me. She has created spaces (some that included complex renovations) that exceeded my dreams and has done it on time, with great attention to detail and to budget. And, I have learned so much about interior design from her – what makes a room interesting and inviting, what makes furniture and fabrics really come together, how to choose and display accessories – that will serve me well for the rest of my life. Syntha is a wonderful person, with whom it is truly a pleasure to collaborate. I look forward to working with her for many, many years to come.